10 Tips For Frugal Daters
You have found a possible soul mate, but now you are worried of the cost of the whole wooing process because youíre on a thrifty budget. Well, do not fret over it because there are alternative ideas. It is possible to date with little or no cash flow and it can allow you to be creative while having a frugally fun time.
1. Do some star gazing at a local college observatory. It is open to the public during the school year and itís absolutely free.
2. Feel one with nature. Have a picnic and explore a state or national park (admission is typically under $10 or free).
3. See a music laser show at a planetarium for around $6.00.
4. Check out a poetry reading or other events at a bookstore. Sometimes snacks or beverages are provided.
5. Create a food themes night and cook each other a dinner and appetizer at home.
6. Check out local arts festivals, craft fairs, flea markets or antiques fairs. Admission is typically under $10.
7. Attend a beer or wine tasting. At less than $10 each, you get more buzz for your buck!
8. Swing is back. Take a dance lesson and tear up the dance floor with the hottest moves. Often, the first lesson is free.
9. Attend a student art show. Often the shows are free and refreshments follow.
10. Rent your favorite movies or see an IMAX movie for under $10.
© Dateable.com LLC 2000
Dateable.com is an exciting online community for singles, couples and romance lovers. Dateable.com has romantic resources, advice, poetry, message boards, event postings, greeting cards, contests, personals, opinion polls and more. Featuring quality links, categorized in our search engine covering the topics of love, sex, dating and relationships. In-depth information on, gifts, matchmaking, personals, sexuality, health, things to do, travel, writings, and literature. Find everything from a date to an advice or a place for a romantic weekend. Stop on by and visit Dear Carol, Dateable.com's own advice columnist and sign up to for your own free personal ad.